Valentine Quotes / lovely Messages

3 comments






♥ All I need is your love to survive

♥ All my thoughts just lead to one name and that’s you

♥ Baby, show me what you feel and tell me how you will like to be loved.


♥ Be my strength and walk with me always

♥ Be there as my guiding star to make my life as beautiful as you

♥ Be there to catch me when I fall

♥ Being loved by you has been the best thing that has happened to me so far

♥ Can wait no longer to make our dreams come true together.

♥ Come with me and share my happiness and joys, my Valentine

♥ Days are dull and night seem so long on days when I am not with you

♥ Even after so many years, your touch still warms me up like it did when you came close for the first time.

♥ Every day seems beautiful with you by my side

♥ From the moment you stepped into my life, fairy tale began.

♥ Gift me with your heart and I will treasure it always

♥ Girl you rock my world

♥ Happy Valentine’s Day to someone who has given me everything I always desired.

♥ Have I touched your heart the way you have touched mine with your innocence?

♥ Hope you have many friends to surround you but only one Valentine and that’s me

♥ I am eagerly waiting for the day when we will be wrapped in each other’s arms

♥ I am enjoying life more than ever now with you as my Valentine.

♥ I am hoping that I am your Valentine now and forever

♥ I am madly and truly in love with you

♥ I can be anything you want me to become but in return I only want your love to be with me always.

♥ I can no longer take this life for granted as I now have you

♥ I cannot wait to start my life with you.

♥ I could endure death but I cannot live a life without you dear

♥ I could not have asked for a better gift from God than you my love

♥ I do not want to change anything in you ..Love the way you are

♥ I feel safe when I lie in your arms

♥ I have tied you to my heart and I will never let you go from here.

♥ I know life will take a beautiful turn with you beside me

♥ I long to see you day and night

♥ I miss you even when I am in crowd

♥ I need someone like you to make my life worth living. Will you be my Valentine?

♥ I swear..I will be there for you always, for better or worse, for happiness or sorrow…

♥ I want to climb on top of a mountain and shout out “I love You” for you from there.

♥ I want to lose myself in your arms forever.

♥ I want you to be beside me now and forever

♥ I want you to be my valentine, now and forever

♥ I want you to wrap me in your warm arms till eternity.

♥ I will always need you my love

♥ I will love you today, tomorrow and forever

♥ I will never ask for more than love from you

♥ I would like to come more close to you this Valentine day

♥ I would like to mention on this Valentine’s Day that you are most special to me

♥ If life is a song then you have filled it up with the melody of love and compose it with tunes of happiness and immense joy

♥ If loving you is a crime then I am ready to face any kind of punishment for doing it.

♥ It’s a happy feeling to face each day with you by my side

♥ It’s your first look that killed me and I am still under your spell

Best Sweet Love Messages

  1. You're the one who keeps me up at night thinking about how we'd look together in the future.
  2. Love is the bridge between two hearts.
  3. Having you by my side has been the best thing that has happened to me ever, thank you for being mine and loving me.
  4. The smell of your skin makes me hungry, the shine in your eyes make me crazy! I am all ready to be hunted my lover..come, capture me and make me yours forever!
  5. My love for you multiplies with every breath that I take.
    My love for you deepens with every move you make.
    Marry me darling so that together we can cut our wedding cake.
  6. My friends always ask me why do I find you so special. They say is it in his eyes, his style, his body or what? I just smile and say, no dear, it is in his kiss which touches my soul. Be my love forever. Please be my valentine.
  7. As we walk together, I thank God with every single step for giving you to me as the most precious gift of my life. I wish our steps never fall apart and we continue to stay in each other's heart. Lets once again celebrate the warmth of our love this year, will you be my valentine, my dear?
  8. I knew it was true love when you tried dancing with me just because I wasn't getting a dance partner. May be others didn't like your dance, but for me, we danced away to glory. I had the best dance of my life! Lets celebrate our love with another dance on the day of love. Will you be my valentine, sweetheart?
  9. The reassuring smile on your lips, touch of your hands, and the little ways in which you make me happy is what keeps me alive everyday.
  10. It's a long day but I know I will be fine with your touching care, Be there when I come back because I feel so lost when you are not around.
  11. Falling in love is like looking at the stars. If you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough all the others will melt away.
  12. Sometimes I laugh even when there is no around thinking about all the funny things that you do just to make me happy. Love you for being there always.
  13. Times have changed but your love has remained the same since the time we have been dating. I love you so much.
  14. The way you look at me when I sit in front of the mirror... your smile when I catch you unaware noticing me... these small things show how much you love me more than any words can express.
  15. The way you wake me up and hold me in your arms every morning makes for a great start of my day, and I know you will always make me feel this special no matter how much we grow old.
  16. The first time you touched me, I felt love and even now the feeling of anxiety and excitement remains the same when you come close to me. The love for you grows with every passing moment.
  17. It is love when we think about each other every single moment despite being miles apart. We resides in each other's heart.
  18. You always know exactly how I feel and you are always there to make me feel alright when I stay far away from you... It is love that keep the connection between us so strong.
  19. Love is sweet when it is new and sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it is with you, you seduce me, so I'm falling into you can't you see.
  20. My days seem to be as dark as night without you. Your love brings sunlight to my heart- my sweetheart.
  21. Her eyes are the most serene painting to look at. Her lips are most exotic liquor chocolate to taste. Her hair is the most beautiful cascade to be amazed by. Her soul is the most divine thing that I could ever discover all my life. She is my princess..my diva..my Goddess...my sweet Angel.
  22. When I close my eyes, I see you and me as the happiest couple in this world. Luckily when I open my eyes, it stays the same. You make my dreams come true. Thanks for making my life a fairy tale. You are my Price Charming. Love you more than words can say!
  23. If I were given three wishes that would be fulfilled I would ask for you and me to be together until eternity in each one of those wishes. You are my first wish and the very last one too.
  24. You have always encouraged me to discover something within me that is far better than the circumstance. You have always inspired me to be a better me. I love you for making me what I Am today.
  25. You are an angel sent by God for me. I thank you for supporting and being with me all through my sadness when you already knew that I was inconsolable. Thanks my love!!
  26. I love you for the simplicity that is vested in you. I want to thank you for teaching me how to live without all those things which I don't need. All I need is your love and that too till eternity.
  27. Whenever I was in a situation when it was hurting to step back and scary to move forward, I used to look beside me and find you. Thanks for being my side every time. I love you for being my hope and support.
  28. I know this is a small reason for you but was a big gesture of love for me. Whenever we used to play cards and the cards were stacked against me, you used to reshuffle the deck and deal again pretending that you did it unknowingly. How sweet a sign. I love you honey.
  29. When you stepped into my life, my life became special. You showed me how miracle could happen in the most ordinary of situations. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. The magic of my life is all because of you.
  30. For me valentine is not just on Feb 14th..I love you each day..each moment...with you, life is a fairy tale..everyday's a celebration of love..Everyday is a valentine's day..I have always loved you..I still do and i always will..Be mine till eternity...

      Romantic Love Messages


  1. I always wanted someone who will understand me and make me go beyond my weakness to achieve my goals, and in you I found my love. I love you more every day.
  2. I have no fear of the world when I am with you, and you understand me completely...you love my crazy ways...love me for what I am. I love you for accepting me how I am and being with me despite my weaknesses.
  3. Calming me down when I am angry, understanding my silly ways even when I do not find words to express myself and still loving me so much... how do you do it all?
  4. Empathetic, loving yet always there to point my errors. You are my guide, my friend in difficult times and my true love. I know you will always want the best for me.
  5. Ever since we've been together, my happiness has grown manifold and my joys know no bounds. I am happy when I imagine my life with you.
  6. No matter how many fights I have with you, you always stand by me to protect me, assure me and find the way out for me in times of difficulties.
  7. Four beautiful words I say everyday, I belong to you.
  8. I will be there with you till eternity. And, if you don't believe then let the eternity arrive, till then please don't doubt my affection.
  9. Life means nothing to me without you, and all I need in it, is you and you and you.
  10. When the days are dark and the nights are long, I shall be with you to make you feel good.
  11. A candle may melt, its fire may die, but my love towards you will stay on and on and on.
  12. Your presence in my life brings loving thoughts within my heart, wonderful smiles on my face and peace in my soul.
  13. No poems, no words, no gifts can express how much I love you. Be the princess of my heart and rule my life.
  14. If you promise me to meet me in my dreams, I wish I never wake up.
  15. Love doesn't need to make sense; it's just a deep emotion for somebody who means everything to you.
  16. Last night I matched every star with a reason for loving you. I ran out of stars because my love is countless.

     Short Love Messages


  1. Your eyes lit up my world, your smile brightened my sky.
  2. For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.
  3. I feel the happiest when I think about you, coz I love you.
  4. I wish God gives me birth hundred times only to be your lover forever.
  5. Loving you is like breathing-so essential and important to remain alive.
  6. Loving you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
  7. Your love lightens up my path and shows me the way to move forward.
  8. I thank god because he made me meet you in the journey of life.
  9. My heart beats taking your name and it beats because you stay there.
  10. I pray to God for a thousand lives, and I wish I get you in each of them.
  11. Small things that you do makes my heart fill with joys.
  12. I will hold on you forever because I have never known someone more special than you.
  13. Your love help me find happiness in the most unexpected ways... life with you has been sheer bliss.
  14. You are not mine, but still I don't know why I am afraid of losing you.
  15. I loved you then and I love you now. But I am least bothered as I can't imagine doing anything else.
  16. I will wait for you till dawn even if it is the darkest night.
  17. I would have been incomplete without your love; it's you who makes me whole.
  18. I need you like a butterfly needs its wings, an ice bear needs cold weather and a soul needs a body.
  19. Without your love I can do nothing, with your love there is nothing I can't do.
  20. My Love is sweet when it is new, sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it's with you. I love you.
  21. True love is difficult to find, great to have, easy to lose, but hard to forget, I love you forever.
  22. You are my first thought when I wake up; you are my last thought when I fall asleep.
  23. I am addicted to the drug of your love. Save my life now, my love.
  24. Lets create our own utopia where there is just you and me and our eternal love blossoming.
  25. If hatred infects mind, then love dissolves it. You surely dissolve my mind.
  26. Love doesn't have to make sense. It's just a deep devotion to somebody inside yourself."
  27. Great minds contains great ideas, my mind contains you only.
  28. If you are a wound n my heart, I want to remain hurt forever.
  29. Shoot my body if you hate me, don't shoot my heart, because you are in it.
  30. Who said Love if blind? When I fell in love, I saw my life-that's you!

Love text massages

  1. My love is like a bonfire, when the wind blows strong, instead of blowing out it further fans up.
  2. You have put immense fun in being together, deep sadness in being apart, Wonderful new hopes in every tomorrow and endless joys in my heart.
  3. I love you more than I can say, more than there are stars in the sky.. I love you like crazy, Please don't ever leave me else I will die..
  4. When you say " I Love You", my heart skips a beat...I quickly close my eyes and thank God for making us meet.
  5. The warmth that I get you when you hug me, makes me believe you are the angel God has sent from above for me.
  6. When I lie next to you, My life becomes a poem, which starts with I love you and ends with I love you.
  7. Your smile gives me a satisfaction, that you are happy with me, And I just want to love you, So that you and I become "We".
  8. When I call you baby, I feel like a mother, I just want to give you endless love and take this journey further.
  9. The poet that I am, Is all because of your love, It has given me eternal joys, And made me pure like a dove.
  10. I was merely existing before I met you.. The heart started beating only when you became a part of my life.
  11. Our love is like a fairytale. Your are the prince I love. Let me be your princess. Lets create a utopia where its only you and me.
  12. You are a song written by the hands of God. I wish this song becomes the music of my love and our lives together become a love symphony.
  13. If my love for you was mere drops of water, I would love you as much to give you an entire ocean.
  14. Your love is the sweet dream I always had. And now that I have you, I wish I never wake up so that this dream may never break.
  15. The world that I sse in your eyes is the world I wanna live in and spend my whole life there.
  16. You are the air that I breath, the world I see each day, the soul that I have.. You, my darling, are the I truly love!!
  17. Love was a simple English word for me till the time 'you' happened to me. Now love for me is your name, your soul, your eyes. In a word, love to me is you.
  18. What is it that has united you and me? It is the eternal love that i have for you, my beloved!!
  19. On this valentine, I wanna tell you that you are the one I love. The one I wanna grow old with. The one I wanna be with till eternity.
  20. All my life I have wondered what is love, what is it that everyone talks so much about - finding you answers all my queries.
  21. No matter how many times you say it, it still makes butterflies in my stomach dance with joy when you say - "I love you".
  22. When the world seems a difficult place to exist, your love gives me the strength to combat and overcome all the hurdles.
  23. All the stars in the sky cannot match the two stars that twinkle in your eyes - I love getting lost in your eyes.
  24. I thought love at first sight was only a hypothesis, till I met you - I love you.




3 comments :

  1. Forgive my stupidity, but I are not ready to for the
    life of me find your sites rss feeds. Brain directing me to it?
    Thanks.

    Visit my weblog; mortgage forgiveness debt relief act - http://www.donscleaner.com/ -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for sharing these valentines messages. It help me a lot. More power to your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these meaningful valentines day messages. I really inspired by this one. Keep on sharing :)

    ReplyDelete